Hardwood flooring is an expensive investment that should offer decades of service. Unfortunately, many hardwood floors and their installations are failing rapidly and prematurely. When wood flooring fails, the service of a Certified Wood Flooring Inspectors is often needed.
The Weinheimer Group
Certified Wood Flooring Inspectors Terry Weinheimer and Kevin Weinheimer, serve Oregon and Washington. They have received advance training from the NWFA – National Wood Flooring Association, manufacturers and other trade organizations. They investigate, tests and identifies the cause of failure.
Certified Wood Flooring Inspectors Investigate and Test
Our expert certified flooring inspectors perform a thorough investigation, onsite testing and identify the cause of failure. Wood floor complaints include product issues, improper installation and site related conditions such as moisture. Some of the more common complaints include finish issues, cupping and splitting of hardwood floors. The cause of these issues is often not the same.
A Few Facts About The Weinheimer Group
- Our inspection reports are routinely used to settle complaints, avoiding legal action.
- Thorough, documented and technically strong reports.
- Supported by industry standards and focused on key issues.
- Terry was trained by NOFMA in 2004.
- The first NWFA Certified Flooring Inspector in the Pacific Northwest. Kevin was to soon follow with NWFA training and Certification.
- Terry and Kevin Weinheimer are nationally certified and recognized.
Request an inspection by Clicking Here
Certified Flooring Inspector Services
The Services of the Weinheimer Group Include
- Expert, Professional, Certified Wood Flooring Inspections
- Onsite testing and dispute resolution
- Review and rebuttal of other flooring inspection reports
- Consulting and court testimony services
The Weinheimer Group, certified inspectors: Request an Inspection