Independent Floor Covering Inspector
An independent floor covering inspector, provides onsite flooring inspection services. The inspector will evaluate the floor covering product and the installation. They will gather history and perform a thorough investigation prior to furnishing a written report.
Inspector Opinions vs. Facts
The flooring manufacturer may have had the product inspected. Unfortunately, not every floor inspector has the experience to properly diagnose your flooring problems.
There are some inspectors that base their results on opinion and not fact. Some inspectors will only tell you what you want to hear. These inspectors are hired guns and will rarely be able to support their opinions with facts. If you want a hired gun with only opinion, you do not need The Weinheimer Group.
When negotiating, you need opinion to be backed up with facts. When the inspector furnishes facts, you have a more powerful document for negotiation.
Backing Up Reports With Facts
A qualified inspector uses onsite testing to help evaluate concerns. Is the product defective or failing, is the cause site or installation related? Perhaps it is not a failure. What some may see as a failure, may be a characteristic.
Diagnostic testing assist the inspector in their search for facts and the development of an honest conclusion. Failure to use diagnostic testing, often results in reports that are opinion and not fact.
Choosing The Right Floor Covering Inspector
With over 50 years of combined inspection experience we regularly view reports from other inspectors. We have seen it all. Some reports are fantastic and others not worth the paper they are written on. You need a reporting company like The Weinheimer Group, when you are looking for results.
Qualified inspectors Kevin Weinheimer and Terry Weinheimer, have the experience and training you would expect.
You don’t need a hack that will write a report that may appear to side with you, yet fail to provide results. Here are a few reasons you need a Weinheimer:
- Both have been performing inspections for over a quarter century.
- They are good observers and investigators.
- Both are excellent listeners.
- They stay up to date with industry changes.
- They know their floor covering products and how they should be installed.
- Their findings are based on facts and not opinions.
- They use the latest in diagnostic testing to assist them in their conclusions.
- They are nationally known certified experts.
- The Weinheimer’s have performed thousands of inspections and evaluated hundreds of standards.
- With their industry background, they have excellent insight into warranty issues.