NALFA Certified Laminate Inspectors are the most qualified in the floor covering industry. NALFA Certified Inspectors Kevin Weinheimer and Terry Weinheimer serve the states of Oregon and Washington.
NALFA Certified Laminate Inspectors Have Been Qualified
The NALFA organization represents United States and Canadian laminate flooring manufacturers. Member companies produce some of the finest in laminate flooring products. They provide excellent service to the consumer.
The NALFA Certified Laminate Inspectors program was developed to assure that qualified inspectors were available throughout the United States. The Weinheimer Group serving Oregon and Washington is part of this elite inspector group.
The NALFA, certification process is extensive. Once selected into the program they undergo an extensive training program. The training and testing includes:
- Flooring inspectors must meet NALFA experience qualifications. Product and installation knowledge
- Complete understanding of laminate flooring manufacturing
- Full knowledge of laminate flooring product defects
- A broad knowledge of site related, installation and maintenance concerns
- Flooring inspectors must pass a comprehensive test with a 100 percent passing score
- Only after all requirements have been met, will an inspector become NALFA Certified.
Terry and Kevin Weinheimer provide flooring inspections throughout Oregon, Washington and portions of California. For large inspections they are available for travel. Click Here to Request a Flooring Inspection.